Known issues with the Mozilla Archive Format add-on
- This add-on is only supported on Firefox ESR until September 5, 2018.
- The performance of the browser may be reduced after this add-on is installed because the optimized multi-process mode will be disabled.
- In order to open MHTML files when the IE Tab add-on is also installed, the filter /^file:\/\/\/.*\.(mht|mhtml)$/ must be disabled from the IE Tab options.
- When saving multiple tabs in an archive, the save operation fails if the tabs are closed before the operation is completed.
- When saving a page in an archive fails, retrying the download from the Downloads window does not achieve the expected result.
- Opening very long documents contained inside MHTML files may cause the browser to stop responding temporarily.
Report other issues
Requires an account on bugzilla.mozdev.org.
Send Direct Email